Are you searching for a forex broker that tends to fulfil your requirements and can provide you with impeccable services? If yes, then there is no need to worry as we have come up with the solution. So, for more details, let’s jump straight into the article.
Picking the right forex broker is surely one of the most arduous and important tasks. So, it demands your consistent and hard efforts. In the market, you have plenty of options. Every broker has its merits and demerits. Before selecting a broker, it is important to evaluate what you want to see in your broker. So here is some leading broker’s review.
IG is one of the best forex brokers owing to its excellent services. It is regulated by various regulatory bodies, including ASIC, MAS, JFSA, FCA, FMA, and CFTC. When it comes to the forex pairs, a total of 100 pairs are supported by the IG. Moreover, they also provide their users with a mobile app that makes it easy to use the app on their mobile phones. Now, let’s shed light on the pros and cons of IG.
- Offer 19,000 tradable instruments
- Provide education and professional trading
- Has high-share CFD fees
- There is no backtesting integration and copy trading on their IG platform.
- For US clients, there is no account protection.
Ava Trade is another excellent forex broker offering great services to their customers since 2006. This globally recognised broker is regulated by several top-notch jurisdiction bodies.
- Offers access to a wide range of financial instruments
- Users can get reach third-party platforms
- Provide tutorials for the assistance of all types of traders, either beginner or experienced
- Provide negative balance protection
- Not regulated by FCA.
- WebTrader, which is the default user interface of Avatrade, has restricted functions.
Capital.com was founded in 2016 and is a great option for both newbies and highly experienced traders. Its attributes that make it stand out include high-quality research, a creative web platform, and excellent educational content. Furthermore, It is worth mentioning here that capital.com provides fewer markets and also has fewer licenses but still performing better than several other big names. When it comes to offering, then, luckily, it provides customers with more than 6000 tradable symbols.
- Provide customers with plenty of education through courses as well as articles
- A game like the design of the educational apps assists in making learning full of enjoyment.
- Provide as many as 447 cryptocurrency CFDs
- Sadly no availability of MetaTrader 5
- Limited range of tradable symbols as compared to their counterparts
Well, that’s all about the best forex brokers. We are optimistic that it will assist you in picking the right broker. It is highly significant to pick the most suitable broker to avoid the issues in the future. Which is your favorite broker? Share it in the comments section. If you want to know about vault markets demo account registration give it a read.