WICHITA COUNTY (KFDX/KJTL) — Five bond propositions for improvements on several roads all through Burkburnett ended up voted on by people during Could 7’s Exclusive Election.
The five proposed bonds overall $10.6 million, and if all 5 were being to go, the tax enhance on a house appraised at $100,000 would total around $141.
- Proposition A — $2,680,000 for enhancements on Roller Road (+$35.46)
- Proposition B — $730,000 for enhancements on Meadow Push and Dell Street (+$9.96)
- Proposition C — $1,735,000 for advancements on Kramer Highway and Ameron Road (+$23.07)
- Proposition D — $1,120,000 for improvements on County Highway and Williams Drive (+$15.16)
- Proposition E — $4,395,000 for enhancements on Sioux Lane, Chaparral Street, Hiawatha Lane, Crimson Fox Lane and Pawhuska Lane (+$57.97)
Eventually, voters in Burkburnett handed none of the five proposals:
- Proposition A — Unsuccessful getting 947 NO votes
- Proposition B — Unsuccessful receiving 948 NO votes
- Proposition C — Failed getting 886 NO votes
- Proposition D — Unsuccessful acquiring 942 NO votes
- Proposition E — Failed acquiring 949 NO votes
Make positive you are adhering to Texoma’s Homepage and our KFDX/KJTL anchors and reporters on social media for the most recent key election news, dwell protection from polling areas, and correct last final results initially. We are Your Area Election Headquarters.
For the latest election outcomes, download our application in the Apple App Retail outlet or the Google Participate in Keep. For updates and to acquire every day breaking information, weather and far more, subscribe to our newsletter.