The tutorial for making wooden
necklaces, which we will make in this series, has a simple design. The uniqueness is in the part of the necklace strap which can be adjusted according to the wishes of the necklace user, or can be shortened according to taste and visit collection catholically.com
A necklace with this design will be easier to sell, because prospective buyers can more freely express their style if the length of the necklace can be adjusted. Almost all of the wooden necklaces sold in the Koleksikie store have a length-adjustable string design. MATERIALS FOR MAKING WOODEN NECKLACE
The materials needed to make necklaces with this design are:
– Brown Leather Cord, uk 2mm (color can be changed according to taste, but the diameter of the rope should not be bigger than 2mm)
– Various Wood Beads with holes sizable bead.
Additional equipment: Scissors
HOW TO MAKE A WOODEN NECKLACE: The following is a step-by-step photo of how to make a wooden necklace.
Description of the image is as follows:
1. Prepare the materials to be used, namely wooden beads and leather straps.
2. Thread the beads into a brown rope approximately 1m long.
3. Make an attractive pattern of wooden beads, so that the necklace looks beautiful when worn. I myself like the balanced design between the right and the left of the necklace.
4. Make a slip knot using the rope on the right side of the left string.
5. Do the same on the other side. Make sure the knot we make can move, so that the length of the necklace can be adjusted according to the user’s taste.
6. The necklace is ready and ready to be used to enhance our appearance.
If the point of explaining about making a slip knot is still unclear, here is a tutorial on making a slip knot using two different colors of rope, to distinguish the right side and left side of the rope on a chain of necklaces.